- Born in 1971 in South Africa as an Irish citizen
- Started Taekwondo at the age of 12
- Married with six children.
- o Five children participate in Taekwondo.
- o One daughter is a 2nd degree black belt.
- My professional career in Taekwondo started in the late 1980’s
- Moved to Ireland in July 2011
- Presently running two clubs in the Waterford region.
- Affiliated with the Irish National Taekwondo Association (INTA) in Ireland
- On the grading panel for the INTA
- In 1985 received an award as the best Taekwondo Student in South Africa